The Director of Demand Generation will be responsible for defining the company’s demand generation plan and execute on multi-channel campaigns. This person is charged with establishing scalable lead-gen strategy for a business entering an accelerated growth stage.
The ideal candidate knows how to balance strategic planning with the ability to get things done; and to deliver results that grow and accelerate the sales pipeline. This person will have a high level of autonomy and accountability and requires a unique blend of self-motivation, creativity and obsessive analytical skills.
The Demand Gen Director will lead the Operations, Digital and Events teams, and will partner closely with Product, Engineering and Sales. The director should have experience defining key opportunities and targets for growth, create messaging, and implement processes for acquisition and measurement, while working with management partners to create a scalable strategy. Strong ability to work with sales organizations, in a collaborative way, is required.
Focus Areas Include
* Generate a consistent flow of sales-ready leads
* Manage digital and offline demand generation campaigns, from idea to execution to measurement
* Create compelling demand gen content and offerings mapped to buyer personas and buying cycles
* Build and execute account based marketing programs, both for net new and expansion, designed to grow and accelerate pipeline
* Define a strategy, creatively, and manage its execution
* Drive increasing lead flow and greater return-on-investment
* Experience with Content Marketing to initiate landing page creation, email copy, social assets and automated workflows to support the execution of digital campaigns
* Coordinate efforts to drive attendance and succinct follow-through for demand gen Events and Webinars.
* Oversee demand gen efforts across social media
* Evaluate and engage outside agencies / consultants as needed to drive best in class execution
* Manage a team of marketers to execute on these strategic goals
* 5+ years high-tech marketing/management and leadership experience
* Direct experience executing demand generation campaigns that have impact
* Proven track record of leveraging all marketing channels in a fast-paced, high growth environment
* Experience with marketing and sales platforms including Salesforce or HubSpot
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
* Analytical and data-driven
* Creative, smart, fun, team player
* Ability to work cross functionally with product development, engineering and other disciplines
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent